19 Mar 2016 - 19 Mar 2016
About Grind for Life Series at Fort Lauderdale Presented by adidas
MARCH 19, 2016, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
It's our third year running the Grind for Life Series of all ages and skills skateboarding contests in the southeast. This series leads to the Annual Awards at The Boardr HQ in Tampa with winners of the Sponsored Street Division at each stop getting a spot in The Boardr Am, a top international amateur skateboarding series with the Finals at X Games in Austin.
Ramp 48 Skatepark, 6290 Northwest 27th Way, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Sign your waiver ahead of time here, or get your parent or legal guardian to if you're under 18.
Times are approximate, but we try to be as on schedule as possible at each stop. The number of participants can affect these start times, so arrive early for your division.
- 10am: Street 9 and Under Division: Jams
- 10:30am: Street 10 to 12 Division: Jams
- 11am: Street 13 to 15 Division: Jams
- 11:30am: Street Girls Division: Runs
- 12pm: Awards Break
- 12:15pm: Street 16 to 29 Division: Jams
- 12:45pm: Street 30 and Up Division: Runs
- 1:15pm: Street Sponsored Division: Jams
- 1:45pm: Awards Break
- 2pm: Bowl 9 and Under Division: Jams
- 2:30pm: Bowl 10 to 12 Division: Jams
- 3pm: Bowl Intermediate (13 to 39) Division: Jams
- 3:30pm: Bowl Girls Division: Jams
- 4pm: Bowl Masters (40 to 49) Division: Jams
- 4:30pm: Bowl Grand Masters (50 and Up) Division: Jams
- 5pm: Bowl Sponsored Division: Jams
- 5:30pm: Awards
- Runs format events: 2, 50 second runs, best run counts as your final score.
- Street Jams format events: 3 skaters per jam, 3 minutes per jam. Judged on overall impression.
- Bowl Jams format events: 8 skaters per jam, 3 runs at 30 seconds each, skate in order until you fall. Judged on overall impression.
Contacts & Organizers
Please complete the form bellow and we'll contact you with further details about how to become a sponsor. Thank you.